Friday, May 20, 2011

More Research

As i know my concept now so i did more research in regard with my concept. I looked J bennetts work and i quite liked it especially her photos of golf gounds at night time. John Bennett Fitts is a USA photographer with a focus on emptiness. I have added some of his photos below to get an idea.
 I liked J Bennetts this photo because it series of three images and work quite well as arriving than restaurant and than leaving. i liked the middle image as it looks more stronger than other two.

 

These three images above are j Bennetts work at golf grounds. In first photo its empty but the things present in the photo give the feeling of some one is there.
In the secong one i liked the sky. It looks really cool as natural.
In the third i like the shadow of trees in empty ground with just perfect lightining.

For more ideas on my concept for this project i searched for various images with same topic so that i kind off have an idea how, when and what to capture in my photographs.
Below are the images i searched just on google on internet.
I liked these photos above because these photos show the emptiness of streets at night time, similar like i want to show as empty street at night time.


 I liked these photos on left and right, as it shows the busy roads at night time as i want to show in my photos as comparison to empty street night photos. i liked these photos as there is no human or cars to reflect the roads are busy at night time but light strips of car it gives the feeling of busy.



I liked this above photo as you can see the light strips of car passing all over the building and different to the above ones. I got similar idea of this in my images which i have posted below. they quite have similar idea.
 


1 comment:

  1. Amarjot g.....Beautiful image and composition. The colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete