Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Final Proposal

For my third project – Light, I thought an idea of doing light painting. After trying some of light drawing in photos, I thought of capturing light drawing which are done themselves like taking photos at night of lights, moving vehicles or just moving camera while its taking long exposure photos. So I thought of choosing long exposure for these kind of photographs. As I was just shooting random photos, I came up with an idea of showing Motorway and residential or inside town area at night time. As on motorway when vehicles passes at night time, they leave the marks of there vehicle lights on the photograph. Similarly on residential roads. Through lights of passing vehicles on road it’s easy to tell in photo which area is busy and which is not. Moreover it gives the light painting itself on roads in the photos. That’s what I tried to capture in my photos. I tried to compare between busy night time on motorway and residential area or inside town area. It was quite difficult to capture photos of lights of vehicles in residential areas at night time because I had to actually wait there for a car to pass. When I was taking photos of car passing car in empty town the people who were passing thought I was making movie and they started waving at camera, which was funny. Moreover some people actually stopped their car and waited so that I could complete my shoot but actually I was waiting for them to pass so that I can take photo of their car lights passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment