Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project 2, Initial Proposal

For project 2, i tried taking some fast and slow speed photographs, which i have posted as contact sheets. As Project 2 is on Time Photography so I am just thinking of doing either a time lapse of street for whole day or may be doing stop motion video. I prefer stop motion video more because you can actually show time proceeding through phtotgraphs but in video type, which seems quite interesting and fun. For my stop motion video, I  am thinking of taking photographs of house hold work for example ironing of pile of clothes like showing a huge pile of cloths, ironed than folded properly and stacked up. Other could be washing pile of clothes, drying them in sun, then ironing and folding, stacking them properly. This sounds interesting because house is the place where we spend our whole life and there's no place like home. I am also thinking of some other ideas as well at the moment. I will try some other things as well for my time project.

No comments:

Post a Comment