Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project 2, Assignment 1

 This photograph is taken by fast shutter speed. I was travelling in train while i took this photograph and train just started from a station. In photo you can see one man walking beside the train but came out really blured like something else. the interesting thing was that man and other things those were near the traion came blured as they were passing me but actually i was passing them in train. moreover the background like the building and mountain came alright (not blured). I was actually trying to capture people which should look really different in phtotgraphs so i think i did get that in this photograph.




This photo is also a good one same as above, the fast shutter speed. The interesting thing about this one was that kids and dog in this image came up differently and other things were quite fine. The interesting thing of these photos was that as train was moving and the things outside the train those were moving itself came out different. The things which are stable came out fine.


This photo was taken with long exposure. I was just  thinking of what photograph should i take for long exposure so i saw this right in front of me. It's looke interesting to me because of the all dark colours and just white bright light in between those colours. I took this photo on normal exposure as well and it came out quite different in regard to this, which interests me more because the same place looke different in photographs. I tried to achieve the contrast between colours in my long exposure photographs and i think i did achieved that in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment