Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photoshoot 1

For my first project I choose Harcourt Park in Upper Hutt. It includes Duck Pond, playground, and park, walking area, river, bridge, trees and bushes. The interesting about this park is that it’s just beside the motorway – State Highway 1. Just walking on a busy motorway with traffic all around, there’s this park beside and which on entering it seems like a totally different world. Like from busy noisy world to calm quite peaceful natural world. I like this place a lot because whenever I come here it gives me peace of mind and enjoys beauty of nature. It’s more beautiful when its sunset or sun-shine time. It got heaps of things just at one place. There are variety of different trees as well like different in sizes and forms.   Over-all its interesting place. The stairs that leads to duck pond interests me the most. The way to duck pond is made to look like kind of natural, the curves in stairs and in the way attracts the most. As I walk through this place, it gives a feeling of calmness, natural, playful and sometimes some points in this place are scary as well, kind of making comparison between beautiful and scary. So I am trying to put these feelings in my photographs of this place togather.






No comments:

Post a Comment